Facebook Pixel
We've recovered over $85 Million in Verdicts & Settlements 120+ Jury Verdicts over the past 35 years Former Deputy Prosecutor $8.04 million Bus/Pedestrian Accident

Childcare Products and Toys

Parents purchase toys for their children every day across the United States, and whether it is to celebrate a holiday, birthday, or simply to make a child smile, parents expect these toys to bring their children happiness and joy. Unfortunately, toys intended for use by children and other childcare products can cause devastating injuries if there is any negligence involved in the design or manufacturing of these items. When companies place profits before the well-being of consumers, especially children, it is important that they are held accountable for their inexcusable wrongdoing.

If your child has suffered an injury from a dangerous toy or childcare product, you may be eligible for financial compensation. To speak with a qualified legal representative about your options, contact the San Diego personal injury lawyers of Ritter & Associates today at (619) 296-0123.

Compensation for Dangerous Children’s Products

Many things could happen during the design or production of a childcare product that can make that product dangerous for use. In some cases, companies use lead-based paint or make toys with small parts that could cause a child to choke. If your child suffered in any way from a dangerous children’s product, you may be able to file a lawsuit for financial compensation to cover the following damages:

  • Medical expenses and care
  • Emotional trauma
  • Pain and suffering
  • Long-term rehabilitation
  • Wrongful Death

Contact Us

If your child has been injured by a dangerous product, the time to act is now. To speak with a qualified legal representative about your rights, contact a San Diego personal injury attorney of Ritter & Associates today by calling (619) 296-0123 and learn more about what we can do to help you.

©2024 Ritter & Associates All rights reserved.| ||Chula Vista|Imperial Beach

Proudly serving San Diego County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Imperial County.