Facebook Pixel
We've recovered over $85 Million in Verdicts & Settlements 120+ Jury Verdicts over the past 35 years Former Deputy Prosecutor $8.04 million Bus/Pedestrian Accident

Will financial compensation also pay for damages to my vehicle?

In most instances, you cannot bring a personal injury lawsuit against another party if you have only suffered damage to your vehicle. However, if you were injured in a car accident caused by another party and your vehicle was also damaged, you may be able to receive compensation for property damage as part of a personal injury lawsuit award. Additionally, you may be compensated for medical bills, ongoing rehabilitation bills, and pain and suffering.

For more information on pursuing the compensation you need after a car accident, contact the San Diego auto accident lawyers of Ritter & Associates today at (619) 296-0123.

©2024 Ritter & Associates All rights reserved.| ||Chula Vista|Imperial Beach

Proudly serving San Diego County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Imperial County.