San Diego Mercury Poisoning Attorneys
Mercury is a very toxic metal that can cause serious medical complications if ingested. This element is the only metal that is actually a liquid at standard temperature and pressure. One does not have to be a chemist to come in contact with mercury. An individual can suffer mercury poisoning from eating or drinking many different food and liquids such as contaminated seafood or even drinking water. Mercury poisoning may also arise due to the inhalation of contaminated air.
At Ritter & Associates, our San Diego mercury poisoning attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to handle cases involving the negligence of a property owner and offer caring and compassionate legal representation to our clients. If you or your loved one has been afflicted with mercury poisoning on another’s property, contact us by calling (619) 296-0123 today.
Mercury Poisoning and Premises Liability
There have been many cases of mercury poisoning on commercial or private properties from products like thermometers and fluorescent light bulbs. These products can contain mercury and can endanger those in the vicinity when they break or if inadequate cleaning measures are employed to dispose of the toxic metal.
If a property owner fails to properly clean up from a broken fluorescent light bulb, all subsequent guests on the property are at risk of being made ill. If you have been injured and suffered from mercury poisoning, you may wish to consider pursuing financial compensation for medical bills and other damages incurred.
If you or someone you know has developed mercury poisoning because of a negligent property owner, you may be at risk of severe health complications. Contact the San Diego mercury poisoning lawyers of Ritter & Associates at (619) 296-0123 today to discuss the potential merits of legal action in your case.