San Diego Premises Liability Attorney
Every day, people are hurt in accidents that could have been avoided. Many of these preventable accidents occur because property owners do not maintain safe environments for visitors, patrons, and casual passers-by. When a premises owner fails to follow safety regulations, serious injuries can result. If you or someone close to you received an injury due to unsafe property conditions, the premises owner could be liable for your medical expenses as well as any pain and suffering you experienced.
After your accident, it is important to speak with a compassionate San Diego premises liability attorney about your case. Depending on the circumstances that led to your injury, you may be entitled to substantial monetary compensation from the negligent property owner. To learn more, contact the dedicated lawyers of Ritter & Associates at (619) 296-0123 today.
Accidents from Unsafe Properties
Although accidents can happen almost anywhere, they are far more likely to occur on premises where dangerous conditions are allowed to exist. If property owners fail to address potential dangers on their premises, they may be liable for injuries resulting from:
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Elevator/ Escalator Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Lead Paint Poisoning
- Mercury Poisoning
- Porch Collapse
- Stair Collapse
Fighting For You
The law provides an avenue for justice for those who have suffered injuries in a accident on the premises of someone else when there’s been negligent maintenance or negligent design. Consider the plight of my clients:
- When a shopper fell and broke her hip and arm because of a dangerously slippery floor, the store put up a warning sign – too late for my client.
- A construction subcontractor left an gaping hole in the floor of a high rise. A worker fell through suffering a spinal cord injury. He’s now confined to a wheelchair
- Poor lighting at a truck stop kept a customer from seeing an oil slick and a pothole. He fell so hard the injuries required surgery.
Landlords and businesses owners should not be cutting corners that put the public in jeopardy. If you are injured as a consequence of negligence, the law states very clearly that they are legally responsible for your injuries. Property owners can and should be held accountable for both their actions and their in-actions. That is the purpose of Premises Liability law. Dwight Ritter and Associates specializes in representing people injured by dangerous conditions and inadequate security also known as Premises Liability law.
If a property owner is found responsible for your injuries, then you may be legally entitled to compensation, including:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages, including future earnings
- Loss of the quality of life and enjoyment of activities
- Damages for any permanent impairment
Dwight Ritter and Associates have won verdicts, settlements, and judgments for clients in various incidents:
- Accidents in San Diego resorts, including both negligent conditions and hiring practices that lead to injury.
- Swimming pools, both those in ground in those placed above ground
- Slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Golf course hazards involving carts, unsafe paths, improper maintenance
- Construction hazards involving unsafe equipment or conditions
- Accidents in retail shops, including those with unmarked hazards, spills and dangerous conditions
Dwight Ritter and Associates has experience in all these areas and is prepared to represent you. Call for a free consultation.
At Ritter & Associates, we provide aggressive representation for injured individuals and their families. Our San Diego premises liability attorneys are well-versed in the intricacies of premises liability law, and we are committed to helping our clients both inside and outside the courtroom. Do not hesitate to contact us at (619) 296-0123 to discuss the circumstances of your injury.